Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Problem with updating content

Hi,
    I'm using Xara 5's web site creation features to create an assignment template for my students. The idea is that the students will eventually have a site without the main content but with the navigation in place and then they will put relevant content into their site. I have put in 'place holder' content to give them an idea of the types of content they might use (just using sample text, images, graphics, videos and tables. Generally things have gone well but having created a page to act an image gallery and then trying to add a simple text link to access the page I find that the text fails to appear when previewed or when the site is exported. Deleting the text field and entering a new text field still shows the old text field (the one that has been deleted) with the new one overlayed i.e. it seems to remember the old text even though it's been deleted.

An example of the text showing in XARA but not in the preview appears right at the bottom of the Analysis page within the Technical section of the site (this is accessed via the Technical icon on the home page when previewing the site. I've attached the .xar file. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Peter Walder
    Attached Files Attached Files