Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Need Xara art and web designer

Greetings! I understand and agree, not to allow spam and soliciting into the Xara groups.

At the same time, I need help with my Xara website. In the usual freelancer sites, I've only found Dreamweaver/Photoshop experts pretending to know about Xara. I end up with PSD files and a lot of extra work.

Where can I openly post a project for Xara-specific design and reach real Xara designers?

If this is not the place for this topic, please email me directly at adejesus(-at-)gmail.com

Thank you for your help and advice...
    Arnold

Default Re: Need Xara art and web designer

Quote Originally Posted by adejesus View Post
    Where can I openly post a project for Xara-specific design and reach real Xara designers?
    Hi Arnold,

Welcome to the TG Forums.

You can post in the Xara Web Designer forum.
    Show us what you have already done (you can attach a .web or .xar file to your posts) and indicate the areas you are having problems with and where you need help.
    Although TG members will not create website for you, you will given help and assistance to understand the software and the site creation process in order for you to achieve your own goals.
    At TG we like to share 'learning'

Default Re: Need Xara art and web designer

Thank you Sledger...

I am mostly interested in finding paid help and post specifications for a logo, header, website, etc. and pay for a XAR file. I understand that I should not do it here on the forum.

Xara is definetely the way I want to go for my part-time business. I don't have artistic talent and I've already created two beautiful websites using PSD mockups. I'd like to find a true Xara designer as a business partner.

I also suggest opening a new section or group for posting commercial bids and projects.

Thanks again for any direction that you can give me...
    Arnold

*** Links removed by moderator - please read the rules
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 26 July 2009 at 06:31 PM. Reason: removed commercial links