@ Mike... thanks Mike, he read this and is beaming from ear to ear

@ Randy... thanks Randy, koudo's have been passed along, and the beaming is still there... and I have a hunch this little guy is going to become a bigger and much better apple tree than his pop

@ Grafixman... lol... Mikey says to keep practicing, the more you play and have fun, the better it will get...

and hey, don't feel too badly there GM, there are times whereby Mike will come up behind me while I am modeling and ask "why I did this instead of maybe doing that" haha, too funny, because usually the little guy presents a good case ...

@ Turan... It's Mikey's vision of a restraunt...

We like the idea that he is learning, and that he enjoys being creative, and productive I might add...

The C4D bunch eh ? hehe, that's great Turan, makes for family sharing a fantastic common interest... Be sure to tell them they are more than welcome to post some worx and share some fun with us here ... ( My wife isn't much into the 3d either, hands on that is, but makes a great arm chair critic lol )

Thanks you guys, your kind words and encouragment means alot to our Mikey... mostly he enjoys creating and sharing... but he wishes the whole 3D world would all live in one area of the city we live in... hehe ... I guess the web is the next best thing eh