Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default What I need is..............help with Gallery template

What I need is to be able to use the image gallery but I only need to use 1 at a time as I won't always use the amount they have in there. I need the one with the black frame and I'll need to be able to resize it.

When I use the template gallery as it is, when I take it apart and use only what I need and resize it, when I replace one pic it replaces all of them. Obviously I don't want that.

What should I do?

Default Re: What I need is..............help with Gallery template

Hi,
    I found that you have to replace the origanal container with a flat color, then slect the container again and fill with the image you want to use.
    Jim

Jim, I'm not sure what you mean.

Ok Hope I can explain LOL
    The template Theme' you are trying to use.
    Select the "Image holder" ( the thumbnail) and replace the fill with a flat color first. Then select it again and goto to your bitmap that you have imported and select the one you want to use and use it as a fill, this is the way I replace the templates with my own images and not get them to fill all the instances.
    Does that explain it.
    Jim

Thanks Jim!

Actually, it worked quite well despite the image coming in upside down but all I had to do was rotate.

Ok, one other question. Have you ever saved a web file with a gallery and when you open it back up, 3 sides of the frame are missing? Why do you suppose that is happening to me?

Well Ladybog,
    I am glad you could follow my explanation first off, as for your second question I wouldn't know, the reason I could opt an opinion for the first is that I found out the hard way playing around.
    I am not an Xtreme gur just a hobbyist.
    Jim
    P.S.
    Post the web/xar file and I will have a look.
    Jim