Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Add Sound file control to Animation Frame dialog

Could you please add a radio button 'Add Sound File' to the Frame dialog... with a file chooser button, so you could select a WAV or MP3 from files on your PC? The sound would play when the frame is entered, and stop when the frame is exited. And, the sound file would be embedded in the output SWF, not linked to it.
    This small change would give Xara access to the RAPIDLY GROWING world of elearning. In most cases, particularly in high-tech, we need to get training material out really fast, and don't need all the bells and whistles offered by programs like Adobe Captivate...

Thanks, Jon

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Add Sound file control to Animation Frame dialog

+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Add Sound file control to Animation Frame dialog

Quote Originally Posted by jon404 View Post
    we need to get training material out really fast, and don't need all the bells and whistles offered by programs like Adobe Captivate...
    Yes but adding requested bells and whistles to Xtreme may end up bloating the software and the price tag