Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Default Re: How do I make my logo spin?

Dave, I think you probably drew a perfect circle, but what you are seeing is the result of exporting the image from a background in Xara 3D which is different from the background on this forum.
    The forum background is R: 245 G: 245 B: 255. If you type those values into the colour options of your background in X3D, then you should get a smooth result.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

you guys are too good to me, thanks for all the tips. Now if i could just make the background full of flying tickertape like on sky sports that would be the icing on the cake.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dvknig2; 20 July 2009 at 02:52 PM.

A very professional result, Dave.
    Fancy another go?
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

A splendid finish to your project, Dave! Now, aren't you glad you stuck with it? You'll realized you're truly obsessed when you're up to the wee hours of the morning making just one more 'little change' when suddenly you realize that you've got just enough time to get a shower before heading off to work. Not that I've done that... ahem... ummm... recently...

I look forward to seeing more of your contributions to TG,
    Harry

Well done Dave, it's great to see members take it all the way.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Wouldn't of done it without all your guys help, its given me new faith in the human race, everyone helping each other out

you guys are gonna hate me, just wondering if its possible to have one side different from the other ?

Yes it's perfectly possible, what is more, there is a great tutorial from Bill Taylor here - post #6 - to show you how.
    Saludos,
    Bob.

How would you go about tracing the outline of this ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	595px-Newcastle_United_Logo_svg.png 
Views:	187 
Size:	157.2 KB 
ID:	63948  

Use the shape editor tool.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.