Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: nawey

inspire by our xaran mate domenico i decided to try my hands using xara and flash.
    nawey is vietnamese for the word norway.!
    Attached Files Attached Files

inspire by our xaran mate domenico i decided to try my hands using xara and flash.
    nawey is vietnamese for the word norway.!

Now I know we're international. Have I read it correctly that we have an Australian presenting, in a forum sponsored by a guy in France, a Vietnamese-flavored animation of a Norwegian scene using a graphics application developed by a British team and exported in a format developed by a US company?

Notice I've made no reference to the myriad nationalities who frequent the forum and are therefore reasonably like to view said animation.

Pretty snazzy! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Nice work, BTW

...not to mention that this movie is seen by a new-yorker amongts others....
    while am here can someone please explain why do this movie is displaying "full view"in this forum.i had it boxed into a 500pix by100 and when sent as an attachement it displays as designed...in this forum...it's full view???
    thanks
    philippe
    lesson 1:should have used a pre-loader
    lesson 2:should have remembered to include the sounds that i had prepared
    lesson3:should find a way to better compress these files...way toooo long to download!