Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Interactive Maps

This is a follow-on from a posting I made in the Xara Xtreme forum but since it's now turned into a flash issue I thought I'd move it here.

I had some success (thanks to the community) creating a flash based interactive map with roll-overs and overlays. Here's the resulting swf:

This file has only one overlay (on Germany Zone I) but as you can see it works.

With this flush of success I went ahead and added a bunch more overlays and now none of them are working (see attached xar). I immediately thought that perhaps it might be the additions that were causing the problem and tried to revert to the earlier state to test. Even the single overlay does not work now.

If anyone could be so generous as to have a look at my file to see if I've done anything obviously wrong I'd be grateful. Any suggestions on where to look would also be welcome.

Another question: I'd like to link to a specific frame (e.g. to one of the overlays). Paul Robertson from Adobe says that it can be done but how might this translate into Xara Xtreme Pro usage?

Many thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    IP