I've been a very big fan of XWD since it first arrived a few months back and wouldn't hear a bad word said about it - I really thought it was the dogs dinner.... but I just wondered what other forum members had to say about a piece of software called WYSIWYG Web Builder from http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com

I stumbled across this program which basically is very similar to XWD but .... dare I say it, much more easy and much more powerful, especially when it comes to making built in php forms as well as a myriad of other things like being able to simply insert an object, be it video, image, rollover buttons, flash, activeX, java, inline frames, layers, html etc etc etc without having to put anything in a placeholder.... and best feature of all...individual pages to work on in the main program so that if you make a small adjustment with just one element of your site then just that element gets uploaded and not the whole website!

If there's a down side I've not yet come across it but maybe you guys have already looked at this program and know something I don't? Maybe it's the html output or image handling. but after having used both now they are extremely good pieces of software but Web Builder has apparently been around for years maturing like a fine wine to it's current version 6!

Steve