Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: XWD vs WYSIWYG Web Builder

XWD and Web Builder work perfectly together. XWD is a great product where I can design superb web designs. Then if I need more powerful options of WWB that XWD doesn't have right now, it will import perfectly in WWB. I also have webplus X2 and XWD files don't seem to import to well in there. Oh yes and from my experience, XWD will not import in Xsitepro 2 at all. Yes I have it and I have asked for my money back after a few days. Hopefully they will live up to their guarantee.

I know this thread's a bit stale, but I just noticed something. I went to the WWB site just now, which they tout as having been built by WBB. The site is quite slow to navigate in Firefox and has lots of trouble with it. It worked much better with IE.

IE is not standards compliant in some important respects, and people seem to be going away from it. So I personally would be wary of using any web-building software that doesn't play nice with a standards-compliant browser like Firefox but zips along in IE.

My 2 pence worth.

Regards,

Alan
    Regards,

Alan
    The unexamined life is not worth living--Socrates

Alan,

WWB just updated to w3c compliant version just today
    I think they were just busy to update the site yesterday

Hans

It's good to know that Haakoo,

As it is now, their site is bad theater from a marketing standpoint, especially for the European and Latin American markets, where Firefox is quickly becoming the standard browser.
    Regards,

Alan

I'm not having any dramas with that site in FF 3.5.5 or any other browser Alan.
    Works just as fast in FF as it does in Chrome 4, Opera 10 and IE8

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I'm not having any dramas with that site in FF 3.5.5 or any other browser Alan.
    Works just as fast in FF as it does in Chrome 4, Opera 10 and IE8
    Thanks for the feedback, Brother Sledger.

I just checked again, and my experience is that it's scrolling very slowly in Firefox and is quite zippy in IE.

Perhaps I have an add-in in my Firefox that is causing a problem. To tell the truth, I'm not interested enough in WYSIWYG Web Builder to try to chase down that problem, but it's good to know that others don't have it.
    Regards,

Alan