Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have downloaded the free 15 day trial version of Xara3D4. And it is quite easy to use...except for ONE THING! The background...yes I do know how to change the backgrounds. If I want color, I get color. If I want a texture, I get a texture. But the thing is there's that annoying: "X3D DEMO" ALL OVER THE BACKGROUND! So, I thought if I just saved it as a bitmap or GIF those annoying words would leave the background...but they didn't! Even when I uploaded it onto my web site and viewed it, it was still there! I'd like just either color or textures but not those words. is there a way to remove them??? Or is it since I have the 15 day trial period...that's kind of like the "catch?" PLEASE HELP ME!! Email me @: MandyGirl3516@aol.com

I have downloaded the free 15 day trial version of Xara3D4. And it is quite easy to use...except for ONE THING! The background...yes I do know how to change the backgrounds. If I want color, I get color. If I want a texture, I get a texture. But the thing is there's that annoying: "X3D DEMO" ALL OVER THE BACKGROUND! So, I thought if I just saved it as a bitmap or GIF those annoying words would leave the background...but they didn't! Even when I uploaded it onto my web site and viewed it, it was still there! I'd like just either color or textures but not those words. is there a way to remove them??? Or is it since I have the 15 day trial period...that's kind of like the "catch?" PLEASE HELP ME!! Email me @: MandyGirl3516@aol.com

You have to pay the piddling little amount they charge for the application. Back when I was using X3D version one or was it two? I didn't want the background which said Xara 3D demo to disappear so that everyone would know it had been made with Xara 3D.
    But it disappeared anyway.

buddycom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	webstertw2.gif 
Views:	412 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	7879  
    buddycom

Is she SERIOUS??? Ummm... is this the first "free trial version" of anything you've ever downloaded??

Whew. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

>is there a way to remove them???

Unfortunately, Not everything in life is "free(ware)"
    Attached Images Attached Images