Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Leg Painting

An image extracted in X1 and loaded into PS as a PNG/alpha. The selection was loaded from the alpha channel, and the legs were painted within the selection. Not like the old crayon days when I would go outside the lines. Rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leg_Painting.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	15912  

An image extracted in X1 and loaded into PS as a PNG/alpha. The selection was loaded from the alpha channel, and the legs were painted within the selection. Not like the old crayon days when I would go outside the lines. Rich

Nice job creating the missing legs Rich ... now what are you going to do with him?

Ed,

I have several folders for resources like the wing drawings and extracted images. There are seamless tiles and reflection maps, too. So, this will be added to my image resources. I will need to sort out the files as time permits, and place all like thigs together. I took lots of butterfly photos while they were active. Not too much happening presently. I need to make several more edits, and eliminate the non usable images. Then these will be available for trying things. I usually expirment with an image and delete it within a day or two.

Rich