Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3D Spinning GIF

Default Re: 3D Spinning GIF

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    @ acorn - we, the members, give what we choose to give, the way we choose to give it.. the alternative is we don't
    It just rankles that we then end up thinking for others.
    Vitam manus capere (& RTFM).

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

He probably can't RTFM, as he probably doesn't own TF program.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Smile Re: 3D Spinning GIF

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    He probably can't RTFM, as he probably doesn't own TF program.
    Probably true but flags wave when a punter registers as Tulsa, OK yet is served through Altanta, GA.

About Lock
    Personal::Im a 15yr old sophmore that loves to play basketball and who loves digital art and making discord bots!
    Hobbies::Videogames,Basketball
    Xara Software Used::NONE
    The clues might be around somewhere.

Anyone who claims they can build Discord bots (https://discord.com/developers/docs/intro) should crack X3D in a trice.

Perhaps we have been botted.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

possibly... and back in the day [before you were a member ] we often went by the rule of 'teach a man to fish...' - but TG started ouit as a place to show what you could do, as well as help - it is now mostly something else, which is really a pity...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Can't agree more with Acorn. Going back over the years when I was a moderator here on TG we had a very strict rule that we would not create gif's or .x3d files for posters as it was almost a daily event for such requests on this forum. However this forum is now not even a backwater, more a dried up creek. On seeing this request it's been so long since I'd opened X3D I thought I'd see if I could remember how it was done.

On opening the program I got a warning that the program was corrupt and to reinstall it (Windows update again?). I did so and worked on the latest OP's request. Having got it to work I thought what the hell no one ever posts in this forum, may as well upload the file.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Exclamation Re: 3D Spinning GIF

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Can't agree more with Acorn. Going back over the years when I was a moderator here on TG we had a very strict rule that we would not create gif's or .x3d files for posters as it was almost a daily event for such requests on this forum. However this forum is now not even a backwater, more a dried up creek. On seeing this request it's been so long since I'd opened X3D I thought I'd see if I could remember how it was done.
    On opening the program I got a warning that the program was corrupt and to reinstall it (Windows update again?). I did so and worked on the latest OP's request. Having got it to work I thought what the hell no one ever posts in this forum, may as well upload the file.
    I fully understand but newbies blaring in with demands and who smack of being potential spammers need a Q&A session before helping out.

It is sad but a "I've just managed it with X3D, do you have that program as well?" challenge for anything over 5 years should be our default response.
    Bill Taylor's response in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...090#post320090 sums it up.

OP Lock has failed to thank you or re-appear to ask for it to go in the opposite direction and North-South.

Acorn

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly. Oh, and BTW, sometimes changing the color of the lights is more effective in reducing the glare than the position of the lights, alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Can't agree more with Acorn. Going back over the years when I was a moderator here on TG we had a very strict rule that we would not create gif's or .x3d files for posters as it was almost a daily event for such requests on this forum.
    Agreed also this was a very old post.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.