Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Don
    Try here
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks Egg. Someone sent me that quite pertinant link this weekend. It's very good (if accurate) info. It's a bit heartbreaking to have created my website not knowing that. And just when I thought I was putting the finishing touches on it. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif Before anyone opines "a website is never done", yes I know. But at least I was reaching a significant plateau.
    Don

if your prices are reasoanble, then your customers will be continually changing there's. I have been trying to finish my first site since '97 I think. Change this then change that, every six months or so.

""if your prices are reasoanble, then your customers will be continually changing there's.""? Pardon? My customers will be changing their prices? Websites? Regardless, I don't see the connection.

Don,

What I was trying to say was, If you charge an affordable rate, Then your customers will be able to afford to change their site more often. Which will mean the site is never really done on their part either. You will get one large modification done, and they walk in the door with 2 other modifications. In between, they call with a correction here or there and an update to a name or number. Bottom Line, if the site makes money for the client, "a website is never done".