Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara with Magix and all products

Hello,

First of all i am newbie to xara products and I am over whelmed becuase if I saw this product 3 years ago I would have saved alot of cash anyway thats another subject. I love all the products and about to get the lot brill.

My point of writing this post is I would like some information or thoughts on Magix products, because of reading the post in xara news and then taking a look they appear to look really interesting in what I am doing. I was wondering Xara Photo Graphics Designer is it the same as Xtreme Pro 5 or very similar, and has anyone else used any of there other products.
    Has I said I am a newbie and enjoying every minute of learning Xara products and you are never to old to learn.

From quack.

PS egg and xhris have taught me alot
    PPS I hope this question was ok to ask?

Default Re: Xara with Magix and all products

Perfectly OK question.

Magix is a German graphics software company that acquired Xara a few years back. Xara had products that fit nicely into the Magix line of products. The beauty of the arrangement is that Xara now has the resources and a free hand to continue to upgrade and improve the Xara line of products and the management at Xara has remained pretty much the same.

Magix markets a few of the Xara products under the Magix name and these are essentially the same products but at a more basic level.

Magix has a line of photo editing products and many of these tools and features have found their way into Xara Xtreme. And in Xara Xtreme you can pick your default photo editing tool. Even if it is Phhotoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Corel Photo Paint, or Magix or none of the above.

It's a really cool and beneficial relationship all around.

Default Re: Xara with Magix and all products

Thank you Gary for answer.

Quack