Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

**don't bother replying (unless there's a secret to doing it no one knows about!) This is just a repost from the accidental post in the xara gallery... strictly for the x-mansion folk**

So, the new version XaraX1 is great, and I love the real time shape editing and stuff.... but when I go to draw a custom line, I can't see what I'm drawing, only after I let the button do I see what I just got done drawing. Anyone have any suggestions on seeing what I'm drawing?*
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

**don't bother replying (unless there's a secret to doing it no one knows about!) This is just a repost from the accidental post in the xara gallery... strictly for the x-mansion folk**

So, the new version XaraX1 is great, and I love the real time shape editing and stuff.... but when I go to draw a custom line, I can't see what I'm drawing, only after I let the button do I see what I just got done drawing. Anyone have any suggestions on seeing what I'm drawing?*
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Hi Steve. I'm not sure I understand what is happening. When I use the Freehand & Brush tool I see the line as I'm drawing it. Still using the download from July 7th, haven't received my boxed version yet.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Hey Steve,

You and I seem to have the same kind of problem (see my posting about freehand problems). Can we see if there's some similarity in our hardware or software setup?

You can contact me directly at

joseph dot stewart at gmail dot com.

TIA,
    -joe