Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pen tool

Mark, any chance of an option to remove the pen tool from the toolbar? I think it's a bit confusing having both the pen and the shape tool, which is, as you note, rubbish. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] My toolbar space is at a premium, and... oh let's just face it, I want the little sucker dead.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>oh let's just face it, I want the little sucker dead. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh heh.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...

To get rid of it, just ALT-drag it off the tool bar.

Regards - Sean
    Regards - Sean

Ahhhh!

I can't believe after all this time I never worked out you could do that. Thanks Sean! Xara should be harder to use so I have to read the docs and find this stuff out. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Wheeeeee! Goodbye, clipart gallery! Goodbye, rollover thingy, I hardly knew ye (or worked out how to use ye).

Pen Tool - You are the weakest link - GOODBYE!

This is just way too much fun.

I'm surprised you've only just discovered dragging the icons off the toolbar.

Does this mean you use the bog standard toolbars that Xara sets by default instead of your own?

Me, I delete all default toolbars and make my own by dragging all the icons I want from the button palette to custom bars. On my 1280x1024 desktop I have every single icon on toolbars across the top/down left of my work area, all grouped as I want them.

I'm lost if I have to use Xara on another machine without my custom bars!

Stu.