Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default all html-docs in one, all needed file in another folder. custom sorting?

hi everyone!
    my site is growing and starting to become very complex. I have about 20 sub-pages now and there'll probably be 20-30 more.
    this means my site-export-folder is getting quite cluttered, not to mention the index_htm_files folder.
    another problem is that i have bought a license of a flash music player that uses xml. this player only has one playlist.xml-files
    but i need at least 10 different playlists..
    if each site had it's own sub-folder i could copy the player into each one and have different playlist.xml files..

is it possible to tell wd to export the website in this way, using subfolders? or any other workaround?

greets,
    chilli
    Last edited by chilli; 23 June 2009 at 09:27 PM. Reason: typo in headline.. but i can't change that obviously ;)
    www.chillheimer.de

Default Re: all html-docs in one, all needed file in another folder. custom sorting?

Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    is it possible to tell wd to export the website in this way, using subfolders? or any other workaround?
    Use separate .web files and export to the same root folder. Link each from the main start/home page.