Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problem printing an image

I have an Epson R1800 11X17" 8 color printer. I my OS is XP. I called Epson tech support and they ran me through everything and the printer is A'ok, they say it's in the corel x3 software. Can anyone help me with this problem. the image is parchment paper, I sent a copy to walgreen for a photo print and it came out as it should, but when I print it comes out pink. It should be closer to a brownish light tan.
    Can anyone solve this problem????
    IP

Default Re: Problem printing an image

thesarge,

Is it possible to print the same or very similar colour from another program you might have on your PC? Lets start with little test, then move ahead from here.

Regards - George
    IP

I print all the time on an R1800 (although with sublimation inks -- not the regular Epson inks!!) from CorelDraw X4 from XP also. Colors are absolutely fine here. Only thing I can guess - and I don't know exactly how much this can have to do with it - Check the color management settings in Corel. If you can't see ANY banding in the printout, I would say it's in the software too. JMHO.
    IP

I am 90% sure that this is two printer profiles in use at the same time, this link may help
    http://www.garageglamour.com/forums/...1800-help.html
    IP