Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default problem importing eps

I am trying to import an eps file into Xara, but when I do it says 'unable to find the filter to import that file with'. I think the logo was made in Corel Draw. Any suggestions?

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: problem importing eps

importing eps files into Xara has always been iffy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Is it possible to re-create the logo in Xtreme?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

I don't really want to try and recreate it as it would take me a long time. What other file format would be best to import in? Surely Xara should be compatible?

The .eps format isn't just one thing. Internally any .eps can deviate differently from another. So it's not an easy container to build conversion filters for.

Have a look through some of the previous discussions at TG relating to .eps import.

http://www.talkgraphics.com/tags.php...-import/export

If possible (copyright permitting), you could post it here so that we can help you convert it for use with Xtreme?