Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Photo Fun - Single Picture Collage Effect

Hay Tay, it's been fun to follow this thread. I discovered today that I can also do this in CorelDRAW, which I use a lot. I will have to see if I can play around with a rocket style image like yours. Everyones stuff look so good.

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by neodeist View Post
    Neat! Lots of work in that
    You bet! It isn't too bad, though, once you've honed your vector masking skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Burpee View Post
    Thanks for reminding me of that thread. It was one of my favorites and everyone did such cool work for it. Well worth a second 'look-see'. I like the rocket too....where'd you get such a great pic to work with? Were you there to snap it?
    You're welcome, Nancy. I'm sure we'll see a few more additions to the OOBing thread now that I've caused it to resurface.

As to the pictures, if you don't have any sitting on your digital camera, you can find some great photographs at stock.xchng vi. You need to check before using the pictures, but they have a very liberal licensing on most of the available photos:
    You may use the Image:
    • In digital format on websites, multimedia presentations, broadcast film and video, cell phones.
    • In printed promotional materials, magazines, newspapers, books, brochures, flyers, CD/DVD covers, etc.
    • Along with your corporate identity on business cards, letterhead, etc.
    • To decorate your home, your office or any public place.

Here's the link to the Boeing CIM-10A "BOMARC" 1 I used in the OOB Photo Collage.

Quote Originally Posted by TXchuck2u View Post
    Hay Tay, it's been fun to follow this thread. I discovered today that I can also do this in CorelDRAW, which I use a lot. I will have to see if I can play around with a rocket style image like yours. Everyones stuff look so good.

Chuck
    Chuck,

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I look forward to seeing your contribution(s) to this subject. Be warned... once you start, it's hard to stop. Be sure to browse around on stock.xchng vi. I'm sure you can find something to your liking there that will lend itself to a Single Photo Collage, OOBing, or both! I posted the link to the 'rocket style image' in my reply to Nancy (above) if you want to play around with the same one I used.

Now that everyone has a good photo source, let's see what you can do,
    Harry

Great tip John.

Rupert