Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Happy Birthday Bruce (a4hire)

Happy Birthday Bruce
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Cheers! Glad you received the new mouse/kb & had a nice meal with your bride. Did they sing you Happy Birthday or do anything else to embarrass you at the restaurant?

Many Happy Returns of the Day, Bruce. Let's cut to the chase; Did you get cake? Will you be mailing any to your special friends?
    Your special friend,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Bruce, happy birthday, and I have to pass on the cake, I am getting to wide as it is
    be aware, not to become a ware.

Happy Birthday Bruce.

Ooops looks like I had a few typos here in the first post I made. Sorry about that . It was latee and I had been celebrating early Thursday morning, so I was still recovering from that too. Looks like More celebrating tonight too!
    I see you found the web Site Ross. Thanks for putting up the link here. If anyone ever visits here in Mesa and you like Mexican food then you should go and visit that place. They didn't do anything to embarrass me like a lot of places do. But I did get a free ice cream. This is not just any ice cream but the special Mexican Deep Fried Ice Cream, and then they top it off with whip cream and strawberries. Very nice. And I would gladly share it with all of my friends here at the forum. I would send you some but it would probably melt before you got it. Also had some nice Mexican Beer. Dos Equis. Well tonight it is off to "Famous Sams". You are all welcoime to join me and we will have a drink. Thanks again to everyone.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Happy belated birthday Bruce
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.