Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Browser PITA

Default Browser PITA

Is there a way to solve this problem!! This behaviour happens with a lot of web software!

If you go to http://www.theharrisfamily.co.uk and click on "The Picture Gallery" and then on the first thumbnail "The Patio Entrance"

When the image has loaded first hover over the right (next picture) arrow and press the arrow without moving the mouse, then when the new page loads the mouse requires a click to gain focus for the next click to actually work....!!! AARGGHH Is there a way around this annoyance..... to stop the extra mouse click?

Most people I think are creatures of habit and will possibly position there mouse over an arrow and keep it there whilst wanting to click onto the next image - but at the moment they have to click an additional time every page.....!!!!!!

All (or any) help would be MUCH appreciated.

Steve

Default Re: Browser PITA

Nup - only one click per each page happening here (mouse pointer motionless).

VIEW WMV MOVIE (with mouse-click audio)

That's really weird!

Is that with IE or FF? as it's both for me.

Don't you find these things so annoying when the glitch is not apparent to everyones setup.

Steve

All browsers. Though I made with movie while using Chrome.

I simply wait until the turns to (meaning the image has fully loaded) and then click once to load the next image.

I see the same thing in Firefox but not in IE.

In FF, after the first picture loads, move the cursor to click on the right arrow and click it to view the next image. If you don't move the mouse at all, you either have to click twice to view the next image or if you move the mouse a little, you only have to click once.

In IE I only had to click once without moving the mouse.
    Chris
    LotsMoreHosting.com