Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Red face text aligned to the left and right

Hello everyone: Sorry my bad English. few months ago that I XWD web pages, I am very satisfied. I have only one inconvenience that I can not do that texts are justified, it is like the text aligned to the left and right. XWD only allowed to do so to the left, center or right. You can suggest this. Thank you very much

jesusca

Default Re: text aligned to the left and right

This is not possible with Xara Web Designer
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    This is not possible with Xara Web Designer
    Thanks ss-kalm for your quick response. I suggest that Xara Web Designer, make it possible to make the text justified.

Jesusca

For what it's worth, Xara Xtreme 4 and 5 both allow for fully justified text. When going to web, you will get a warning message, but it works just fine. Also, if you happen to have xtreme 4 hanging around, you can create a full-justified text item and copy/paste it into XWD and it will honor the justification settings and present the warning as well - just like most of the other xara things like bevels and blends and such - they work and are even somewhat editable in XWD, just not creatable there.

Quote Originally Posted by slavelle View Post
    ... just not creatable there.
    "...just not creatable there" because full-justified text will not always show in browsers as you see it XWD when designing your web pages. So, this functionality was intentionally left out of XWD by the developers.

Hello slavele, thank you very much for your help. I have tested with Xara Xtreme 5 on my trial period and I have worked I have had the warning but I was able to make the text justified. Someone I had small problem but I can solve. Every day I am most pleased to have this tool for designing web pages. Also, having this forum is fantastic. Again thank you very much for your help