Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How to open popups from a flash navbar

John,

As I was looking for a solution, I was hovering my mouse over the button that would be hidden later and I noticed in the status bar area some text that said "javascript:xr_cpu(7)", so I put that into the flash button and it worked like a charm. Do you see any draw backs or side effects to using it like that or will that name change with every export? I exported a couple of times and the name never changed and the popup still worked great.

I thank you for all of your help and everything that you do for us on TalkGraphics....
    RaZzLE

John,

The method explained above works great all except, the popups won't close on the other pages. They open on all pages and close fine on the first one, but the other pages, they will not close... Any ideas on what is going on there? They are all names the same and I even tried changing there names, but no luck..
    RaZzLE

Quote Originally Posted by razzle0146 View Post
    Do you see any draw backs or side effects to using it like that or will that name change with every export?
    Yes, this name is autogenerated so it may change. Actually it changed when you change number of layers or their order in the document.

Ok. to help you further I need your web file as well as flash file with "javascript:window.open(document.getElementById('m y_popup').href,'_top')" link.
    John.