Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,

I just discovered the feather effect SO COOL!! :-) Thanx Xara! This gives me hope (at work Xara X is up against PhotoShop 6 and Illustrator 9 - not my choice, but now I can argument even better for us to have Xara X! :-).

I also discovered that the manual slicing of an object combined with a "web address" put to the object actually CAN make a resonable easy path to cool navigation bars - cause the build-in one handles such situations - well, not perfect :-)

Enjoy! (I did :-)

Cheers,

Sten
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coolnavi.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	3152  
    Cheers,

Sten
    "Everything has two sides"

Hi,

I just discovered the feather effect SO COOL!! :-) Thanx Xara! This gives me hope (at work Xara X is up against PhotoShop 6 and Illustrator 9 - not my choice, but now I can argument even better for us to have Xara X! :-).

I also discovered that the manual slicing of an object combined with a "web address" put to the object actually CAN make a resonable easy path to cool navigation bars - cause the build-in one handles such situations - well, not perfect :-)

Enjoy! (I did :-)

Cheers,

Sten
    Cheers,

Sten

Hi,

Perhaps you might wanna see the thing in action - here it is in a directory - just click the "navbar.htm" in the directory, after having unziped it.

Cheers,

Sten
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Cheers,

Sten