Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Petition For More Vector Tools for XX6 ... No Discussion Just Sign

Quote Originally Posted by covoxer View Post
    Yes. Of course.

Seriously though, this thread is meaningless. Why should ANY user say that he doesn't want ANY theoretical improvement in the program? Of course EVERY Xtreme user will be happy to get more vector tools. This get's pointless because there's no drawbacks or a price for this stated. Getting SOMETHING for NOTHING is always welcome. But what is the price for this particular wish? You don't know? I may tell you. The real question should look like this:
    "Who wants a lot of new vector tools in the following Xtreme version, and this version to be the last ever relesed Xara product, please vote."

Thank you.
    John, there must be a way to balance things a little. Probably a lot of original (old) users, illustrators even DTP users would be willing to pay more for a solid upgrade to vector tools, than paying less for things that they really donīt use much.
    Xtreme is so good at vector editing, so, why pushing its bitmap tools (masks, CAS) or itīs web capabilities when we know it will never reach Photoshop in the first case, and that thereīs already a dedicated xara product in the second?

The end result is clear, going this route xtreme will never be good enought at bitmap editing nor web publishing and neither in vector editing since itīs being left behind by the competition. This is what really kills me.
    Most of us originaly bought xtreme because it excels in the vector arena and could easily be one of, if not the best of the tools for vector edition.

I know it may be pointless but hereīs my screamed YES regarding the question of the first post: YES!!!

Yes
    A Stranger is a Friend you have yet to meet

Yes Yes Yes

Smile Re: Petition For More Vector Tools for XX6 ... No Discussion Just Sign

Frits

It's the same picture since 5 years. So, why should we vote? Just to have to wait even more years?

Not in my garden...

Yes:

BUT ....

Please see my separate posting here:
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...349#post315349

YES please
    Tony

Yes. Of course.

The real question should look like this:
    "Who wants a lot of new vector tools in the following Xtreme version, and this version to be the last ever relesed Xara product, please vote."

Thank you.
    Me! I want all the best vector tools and no more new releases unless there are new vector tools. !!!
    And if there are not I will not upgrade. I can do all i need to probably with version 3.
    Leave all of this WYSIWYG garbage in the web wiener program and leave it out of extreme!
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by a4hire View Post
    Me! I want all the best vector tools and no more new releases...
    But, it's not hard to imagine that Xara doesn't want to end up like this. Is it?
    John.

Yes. Of course.

The real question should look like this:

Thank you.
    You don`t know what you have written, it reads like,
    " don`t expect any new vector tools from us, (we don`t do
    em anymore for we can`t make enough money out of them.)"

How many would be looking elsewhere for another vector program
    knowing new vector tools won`t emerge ever?

Your example could be interpreted totally wrong.
    (Well I hope the interpretation was wrong )
    be aware, not to become a ware.