Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Petition For More Vector Tools for XX6 ... No Discussion Just Sign

Yes, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Poidy View Post
    Yes for me also.

I have read this entire discussion and am reminded of the auto industry here in Detroit. If you don't listen to your customers you won't have any.
    Unfortunately, this isn't the case with Xara and we all know it because even though the devs continue to ignore our requests for better vector tools, all and all Xara is still going to be the tool of choice for us because it is so much more pleasant to work with than any other vector app out there. The rendering engine alone is light years beyond anything out there. However I recently purchased Serif Draw Plus because it is so cheap for the full pro version if you get on their mailing list they will send you discounted ads and you can get the full Pro version for around $60 bucks. It has a few vector features that really kick butt with their brushes and also the ability to paint in vector not just strokes but fills which should have been in Xara ages ago. So Xara did not get that 60 bucks that I paid for Draw Plus although I would have gladly spent the same money on Xara for just that one feature even as a point upgrade.
    Last edited by sgiff; 09 June 2009 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Because I felt like it.

Yes
    Dave Zubrowski

Oops! almost started a discussion, sorry. - deleted post.

Thumbs up Re: Petition For More Vector Tools for XX6 ... No Discussion Just Sign

yes
    True love is the ultimate truth

yes.

Yes.

Unhappy Re: Petition For More Vector Tools for XX6 ... No Discussion Just Sign

YES, but, having bought X3D and XWD only to find the XXP updates over time include the other two, I do feel like I have wasted my money. I would have preferred to keep the three separate with hot links between them like the picture editor and keep XXP lean and in the vector fast lane.

Arrow Re: Petition For More Vector Tools for XX6 ... No Discussion Just Sign

I'm barely a beginner in Xara Xtreme. I bought Xara on the strength of the stunning work you guys have been able to produce. I am ashamed to say that I upgraded to Xara5 without question because I know how good Xara4 is/was. Only then to read all your expert opinions on what they have done with Xara5.

SO, YES to this PETITION.

Yes! Add B-Spline tool! Like Creature House Expression's.