Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Default Re: Petition For More Vector Tools for XX6 ... No Discussion Just Sign

Yes.

YES YES: vector tools like nineblock.com, symmetry, vector grids. cost a fortune. for me illustrator proves the better drawing tool but I paste into xara for gradated transparencies, soft edged vector (quicker in X). But cannot paste or export them back into illustrator as AI or SVG, EPS, illy makes it raster.can we program a full clean export to illy in vector?

export as pdf and then import the pdf into illustrator?

kinetica good tip thanks, I`ll post to separate thread on this when I put some screen dumps together to show you the outcomes (in 2 days) . I need this all to print from a raw AI file in vector, no raster to start with, although the RIP will do that anyway, more later...

Default vectors ??? Re: Petition For More Vector Tools for XX6 ... No Discussion Just Sign

( Vectors ???? what are vectors ? ;-)
    Xara is a photo editor and website program!!! ;-) )

Of course I am rooting for/asking for new vector tools.

I would never say no to more. But I will say that I am very grateful for the new spellchecker feature. I have thought we've needed to see that since I first purchased Xara. Thanks for such a great product.

I look into the future, and see this forum.
    I see many complaints from people who want more webpage support and
    less vector features, that is not why they bought XX5 when it came out.

Yes the ones stepping in now might have done so for the wegpage
    capabilities, so next time vector features are supported, they will start complaining.

Maybe it would have been better to keep the programs seperate but inter-active/changeable,
    be aware, not to become a ware.

Quote Originally Posted by ankhor View Post
    So next time vector features are supported, they will start complaining.
    I'll complain even if there is new vector tools because I'll want even more! It will give me the taste for new ways of drawing. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JokeArtist View Post
    I'll complain even if there is new vector tools because I'll want even more!
    True, true.
    John.

Eheheh!