Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I've just put up a site albeit in a test format and have built the menu with MM1.1
    On PC it works with MSIE6 and Firefox.
    On a Mac it works with MSIE5.2, Safari (but alas no transparency) Camino, but NOT Firefox.
    This is weird because I understood that FF uses the same rendering engine as Camino and Mozilla. In fact FF virtually IS Mozilla/Netscape7 but without all the useless stuff.
    So what's going on here? This is clearly going to be an issue with people because Firefox is fast becoming the browser of choice for Mac owners - Microsoft is pulling support for MSIE and it will not be bundled with the OS in future, and Safari is so monumentally useless in renedering colours and gradients properly.
    My site is at:
    Bath Property Direct
    I'd appreciate any thought or comments. The menu only has two flyouts - buyers amd sellers buttons.
    Thanks.

I've just put up a site albeit in a test format and have built the menu with MM1.1
    On PC it works with MSIE6 and Firefox.
    On a Mac it works with MSIE5.2, Safari (but alas no transparency) Camino, but NOT Firefox.
    This is weird because I understood that FF uses the same rendering engine as Camino and Mozilla. In fact FF virtually IS Mozilla/Netscape7 but without all the useless stuff.
    So what's going on here? This is clearly going to be an issue with people because Firefox is fast becoming the browser of choice for Mac owners - Microsoft is pulling support for MSIE and it will not be bundled with the OS in future, and Safari is so monumentally useless in renedering colours and gradients properly.
    My site is at:
    Bath Property Direct
    I'd appreciate any thought or comments. The menu only has two flyouts - buyers amd sellers buttons.
    Thanks.