Hi guys and gals... I've been a member here for quit a while. Anyone remember Xara 1.0. Anyway I've seen the people here step up to this kind of challenge before.

Our Bowling Association, not unlike all North American Associations, are moving to a SMO (Single Membership Organization. In the past, support organization for Bowling were divided into three (3) separate groups. The ABC (American Bowling Congress), the WIBC (Womens International Bowling Congress) and the YABA (Young American Bowling Alliance). All these organizations generally will be under one single membership organization in the United States.

Our Association, being in Canada, has joined forces with the CTF (Canadian Tenpin Federation) for our service headquarters. Our Local Association will now be one SMO. We'll be known as WECKBA (Windsor Essex Chatham Kent Bowling Association)

We're looking for a new Logo!

For our old logo and additional information, see http://canbowl.com

We're offering a $100.00 (Canadian funds) first place prize for the best logo design. Enter as often as you like by submitting as many different designs as you wish.

I've got a PayPal account so I suspect we'll be paying this way using the current exchange rate at that time. Right now it seems to be a little over $75.00 US funds.

So why not give it a shot. Based on the four we already have, your already in first place with anything close to what I've seen possible here.

Finally... I'll be monitoring this forum (as usual) and I can answer any of your questions you may have.

Thanks, Good Luck! and enjoy the fun!

Ed

Oh... by the way, I just got my copy of X1 yesterday! Hip Hip!!