Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magic Place

Default Magic Place

Here's another with a small version of the depth image (done entirely without an algorithm ).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	magic-place.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	61270  

Default Re: Magic Place

I like it very much Gary. Great depth.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Guess beng up for a week without sleep and having blurred eyes helps see thse things. Looks great. I have a few jelly fish images that appear similar to the grayscale image. Your welcome to use them. Well, just big blobs, but they have that appearance.

Rich

I agree with Bill, great depth in this one, Gary. You the man!
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Spectacular, Gary.

This one definitely draws you in. I keep getting up out of my chair and leaning forward to try and get a glimpse of what's at the bottom of the shaft. The background image is outstanding, as well, and really helps with the illusion.

In awe,
    Harry

Hello Ron,

I just thought I would click on the link on your post above and I ended up at www.classycarprints.com and I simply have to say that I found your automobile artwork simply magnificent. I also read in your bio that you never trained as a commercial artist. That simply makes your artwork all the more astonishing. I hope we can see more artwork from you

That is just Way Cool, Gary!

Blowed if I can see this one after a lot of attempts...anyone care to post an "eyecapture" of what they see?
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Great! The easiest to see yet. At least for me.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Hello iamtheblues

I think the give-away is the black and white image under the main picture. But I confess I can't see it in the main picture either. There is definitely a knack to this (and I clearly don't have it).

I remember these sterogram pictures were all the rage some years ago, whenever you went to the market you couldn't move for them. There were wall posters and place mats and post cards and everything - they were very popular. I never could see them properly in those days either (I had to get a friend to teach me). But you never see them now. People tire of novelties so quickly nowadays - no patience. I'm so out of touch with popular culture - I have no idea any more what is IN and what is OUT. Anyway, it's lucky for you that what's OUT in the West is clearly IN in Japan. Have you tried marketing them elsewhere in the Far East? Places like Korea and Taiwan? Or even China! There must be a huge untapped market of people with money to spend on stuff like that. Now that really would be a coup!

Anyway, iamtheblues, to get back to your question: No, I'm afraid I can't. But it looks like a well with a football just about to fall into it.