Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have Flash MX and I can't seem to get a circle to spin/rotate smoothly, it sort of jerks around. How do I get it to spin/rotate smoothly? Please explain step by step and in detail. Thanks. Greg

If you want to know what I mean I attached a zip file with the fla inside it. So you can see what I need help with.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    IP

I have Flash MX and I can't seem to get a circle to spin/rotate smoothly, it sort of jerks around. How do I get it to spin/rotate smoothly? Please explain step by step and in detail. Thanks. Greg

If you want to know what I mean I attached a zip file with the fla inside it. So you can see what I need help with.
    IP

I'm unable to open your fla file.

One suggestion I have, not being able to actually see your file, is try increasing the frame rate to more than 12 fps (try 20). This will only work if this is the only animation in this particular file. Increasing the frame rate will speed up your entire movie.
    IP

Greg
    I think your circle was never quite circular when you created it or you've mishapen it somehow in Flash
    Try this.
    Egg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP