Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Pop up photos

Default Pop up photos

I made a multi page web site using the Butterfly photo pop up on each page.
    Page 1 & 2 went OK and have remained so. When I started page 3 the pop up went wrong, photos from one pop up group on the page showing up in another group, Popped up photos remaining on show under the new photo etc.
    I tried redoing the page but the problem remained. I deleted the entire page and started again but I still had the same problems. It almost seems that deleting a page does not clear out all of the code for the deleted page. It would seem that my only choice is to delete the entire .web design and start again.
    There are maybe a couple of perculiarities with my set-up of XWD. On start-up I constantly get a message saying that it is not registered for web design - do I want to register? I answer yes but it comes back on the next start-up. Secondly, I cannot download the instuctional movies. I just get a black square for the player with the white triangle in the middle. Occassionally I get a Error 2095 message in the black triangle. Do I have a bad installation??
    I am using Vista Ultimate and I have a good internet connection so why no movies?
    It could be that I am doing something totally wrong but without the movies it is hard to tell.
    Any help from all you experts will be gratefully appreciated.
    Regards,

Default Re: Pop up photos

Hello Peebs24,

Please attach a .web file that exhibits the problems you describe.

That is the quickest way for anyone to see what may be wrong and provide a corrective action for you.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Hi Bill,
    I deleted the file and started again so I no longer have the example. The new file seems to work OK so, with the help of this great forum, I must be learning something!!
    best regards,
    Peter

Ok Peter. Glad you have things working.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Hi There,
    This is just a follow-up on the question raised by Peebs 24 --
    On start-up I constantly get a message saying that it is not registered for web design - do I want to register? I answer yes, but it comes back on the next startup.
    I also have this message appear on start up of both "Web Designer" & "Xtreme 4" -- is this an issue ??

Have you made sure to remove the 'tick' that asks if the question should always be asked?