Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Guys!

Dave... Mike... I'm back!

Chris has really outdone himself with this new site, wouldn't you say?

Mike... how is the sign business coming along?

Gary
    IP

Dave... Mike... I'm back!

Chris has really outdone himself with this new site, wouldn't you say?

Mike... how is the sign business coming along?

Gary
    IP

Gary it sure is nice to see your alive and kickin.

Once again Chris has given us some new toys to play with, far out man!

The nastalga trip you sent me on did me in, I been thinkin bout old SH!T all day.
    That is a real perty picture of ya on the almni site, Myself, I had to take a shave when I met this young chick, to much gray, damn are we getting old? I don't feel old.

I would think that anyone who would say "rasterize in peace" has been around for a-while.
    I still have a couple cool peace symbol designs stashed away somewhere, the ones with a 5 pointed leaf on em.

Well, lets see If I can stir someone up when I say that compared to Dave, Were just youngsters.

So, really its not how old ya are that counts its how cool you are.

Anyway for all the boys and girls that read, if ya feel like jumpin in and having some fun with all the new goodies or maybe ya got a question or ya just wanna ramble like me, by all means do so, The Freelancing area is not limited to and has just about any subject covered.

IP

Hi Mike,

The beard... I'm ready to trash it but my wife and son want me to keep it. My son says it makes me look grizzled! My wife says if I take it off, all my hockey scars will show.

Peace, man!

Gary [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    IP

>>The beard... I'm ready to trash it but my wife and son want me to keep it.

In that case your best bet is leave it alone.

My boy grew up and the wife she ran off, the girl friend says what am I doing with this old guy? I say it must be the cool factor, or it could be the hot tub, who knows?

IP

Well, lets see If I can stir someone up when I say that compared to Dave, Were just youngsters.

Hello Mike & Gary,

I want you both to know that I resemble that remark! Being 53 and a grandfather 3 times over, doesn't mean that I'm too old to take on new things. Just this past year I started playing conga drums and started selling collectables on eBay just to break the monotony and to supplement my income as a freelancer. I'm doing great in both areas, so it just goes to show that almost anything can be accomplished if the desire for it is strong enough. Age need not be a factor.

Still hangin' in there,

Dave Zeigler

Dave Zeigler
    IP

>>I started playing conga drums

Hey Dave, you could fit right in Miami, la Cubano's would love the gringo conga player, do you smoke cigars, you could get a police whistle and be a one man band you know. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Its good to hear from you man!
    IP

Howdy...

Dave, I'm not reverting back to my childhood... I'm still there! I'm still playing Hendrix, Who, Floyd, Led Z. on my guitar and/or bass. BTW, I'm not that far behind you... got my AARP card in early May.

Just never grew up like my beard did!

Have a good one,

Gary [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    IP

Man you guys sound like old fading hippies! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [just kidding!] You old-timers should remember me from the CorelNet days. Haven't jumped around much the last few years; been keeping a low profile on the Web Design forum and busy, busy, busy with work.

So how's the Freelancing gig? Still payin' the bills? Special "hello" to Dave.
    cfn ... Jen

Jen Worden
    Web Developer
    www.meadoworks.com
    IP

>>Man you guys sound like old fading hippies!

Hey Jen! Yes, Dave and Gary resemble that remark.

Where's Beth?

IP