Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello, I'm new on this website and I have to say that from what I've read, all of you are geniuses! Ok maybe a little exaggeration, but you sure are great at all this. Anyways, I have a website for my high school football team and have been making a couple changes to it, and what I have now I like, but also dislike at the same time. I like that it looks good and to me professional, but I do not like the clumpiness that it portrays. I have not published the changes I have made yet, however, I did put it on a temp page HERE. What I would like to do is move the scripts that I have for the Calendar and Clock to a position on the lower right corner of the header I created on PS (took me VERY long lol). I have no idea how to do this, or if it's even possible. If you have any ideas on how or can point me to who might now, I would truly appreciate it. I would also like to hear your feedback on what my website looks like overall. What should I change/get rid of/add?

If I did it correctly, I included an attachment of a screen of my home page which shows what I would like to move and to where. Thanks a lot for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HomePageScreen.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	19362  

Hello, I'm new on this website and I have to say that from what I've read, all of you are geniuses! Ok maybe a little exaggeration, but you sure are great at all this. Anyways, I have a website for my high school football team and have been making a couple changes to it, and what I have now I like, but also dislike at the same time. I like that it looks good and to me professional, but I do not like the clumpiness that it portrays. I have not published the changes I have made yet, however, I did put it on a temp page HERE. What I would like to do is move the scripts that I have for the Calendar and Clock to a position on the lower right corner of the header I created on PS (took me VERY long lol). I have no idea how to do this, or if it's even possible. If you have any ideas on how or can point me to who might now, I would truly appreciate it. I would also like to hear your feedback on what my website looks like overall. What should I change/get rid of/add?

If I did it correctly, I included an attachment of a screen of my home page which shows what I would like to move and to where. Thanks a lot for your help.

I guess when I saved the screen it didn't include the boxes and lines I made to show where I want to put the scripts. I want to put them on the black area on the bottom right corner of the header. Thx for your help.