Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: HELP with Home page not loading

I have no idea John. Google scans sites and if they come up suspicious they are added to the blacklist. The Google Diagnostics page gives the user details about what Google found. If in doubt, follow it up with google, but there's no point in taking chances.
    I deal with infected personal computers brought to me by customers all the time who have been victims of drive-by infections from websites that (often unknowingly) host malware or have been hijacked and redirected to malware infested sites.
    These same customers have up to date AV solutions on thier PC's which miss enough of it to make it a very common problem, I usually find anywhere from a dozen or so to many hundreds of malware infections on their computers.
    No security expert would advise that anyone trust whatever AntiVirus solution they have installed on the local machine alone, there are far too many clever gits out there who can get around them.
    Some of the sites that google warns about are also picked up by my AV solution, some are not - at the end of the day I take all warnings seriously. That one AV program will pick it up and another doesn't only demonstrates that NOTHING is 100% fool proof.
    And remember, that anti-virus software is a multi-billion dollar industry that requires the presence of threats in order to maintain sales.

It would be remiss of me not to inform users when I discover potential threats to their computers when using TalkGraphics forums.

Beware - take care.

Oh I wasn't being critical Steve, thanks for the warnings. I'm very careful as a rule.
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

i solved that problem by making a copy of the index.html file in the root and placing it in the index_html_files folder that is created and uploaded with the content