Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: TG Double Take

Threaded View

Question TG Double Take

I was working on a line printer the other day and had the ribbon cartridge laying out on the table next to the printer. While screwing the ribbon deck back on I was glancing about when, all of a sudden, my eyes snapped to the pile of stuff resting on the table. Lo and behold, there was the TG logo resting on top in all of its glory. Or was it... After recovering from the slight shock I realized that this TG logo was similarly different from the one at TalkGraphics.com. Nudging a stack of green bar paper aside I revealed the rest of the logo on the ribbon cartridge and discovered who's it really was. Mouse over the attached graphic and you, too, can reveal who the other logo belongs to.

The graphics for this were created in Xara Xtreme and the Flash animation was done in Xara Web Designer using two frames. The first frame included MouseOver instructions to switch to the second frame. After some frustration with the animation flip-flopping between Frame1 and Frame2 I resorted to reading XWD's help file (What a concept!). It was there that I discovered that appending ;Stop to the Frame's name was the key to stopping the continuous looping between frames. Rather nifty, and I learned something else I didn't know.

Enjoy,
    HayTay
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by HayTay; 09 May 2009 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Added signature