Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default "Loading SWF" prob w/Firefox

For some reason, my swf file is not showing in Firefox, but it does in Internet Explorer. All that it showing up is a white rectangle.

It's a flash that I put into the "Loading Screen"; and although the loading screen is working, I'd like for people to be able to see the swf as well.

Thanx in Advance

...................EDIT.................
    Oops, I forgot the link: raescakes.com

Default Re: "Loading SWF" prob w/Firefox

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="249" height="52">
    <param name="movie" value="LOADER.swf" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" />
    <param name="menu" value="true" />
    <EMBED src="xar7BCD.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" WIDTH="249" HEIGHT="52" NAME="LOADER.swf ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">
    </object>

Hightlighted in red is the problem, Change this to "LOADER.swf" in your placeholder code.

preechrboy, I just love your cakes! Creative and fun. I just imagine myself looking at those with the eyes of a kid, delighted and full of amazing fantasies. They are (day) dream cakes...

I believe that the pictures don't do the cakes full justice though (if I'm right that the cakes are very bright and colorful). I suggest that you experiment with the photo tool in XWD on each of these pictures. Add a little contrast, increase saturation and, finally, crank up the sharpness slider. I tried this on a few of your cake shots and found them coming to life a little more.
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 10 May 2009 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Removed images - permission not sought from owner

Boy I have removed the images you have taken from preechrboy's web site and subsequently altered here.

Please read the Forum Rules regarding the use of other members images.

Members must not reuse/edit images owned by another member without first seeking their permission.
    Forum Rules

Sure, Steve, makes sense. Sorry about that. Preechrboy, if you want me to repost them, let me know.

@Sledger: Thank you for your help. It is MUCH appreciated.

@Boy: Thank you for the compliments Boy. I'm relatively new to Xara's Web Designer and I'll definitely attempt your suggestions. And thank you for taking the time to experiment with the pics.

By the way, the posting of my images doesn't bother me, but I understand that rules are rules and they are there for a reason and must be applied.

Seems to me that both of you have my best interest in mind (that's encouraging)