Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi Dan,

I like the changes. Did you make some changes to the render settings? The highlights look different in this last image.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I like the changes as well... great stuff Dan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>" Did you make some changes to the render settings? The highlights look different in this last image" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Working with Blender, I save my work often under different name (hook01,hook02 etc.)for major differences and for the final stages I use names like hook03a, hook03b etc.).
    I think I took H03b instead of H03c for the changes and the lights settings between those files are a bit different...

Dan
    Explore the possibilities ! Blender 3D !

I'm impressed Dan!! Blender has to be one of the most confusing programs I have ever tried to play with. I'm not sure if I have the most recent but boy you do amazing work with it for sure, as shown here!!

Are you able to produce more natural looking things like faces and bodies in Blender or has anyone else done this??

I always have this secret desire to take another stab at 3D but it's just so darned time consuming to learn. Heck, I have enough brain energy going into learning vectors and how to work with fill and transparencies!!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Hey Richard,
    I'm fairly new to Blender even though I've been introduced to this app about a year and a half ago...Not enough time - teaching maths and general computer science in junior high takes a lot of my time during the school year... Been trying to get the upper hand of it during summer time...

You should check out Elysiun. There is a Finished project section in the Forums or the Gallery at Blender3D.org

What has been created with Blender is just amazing...

Dan
    Explore the possibilities ! Blender 3D !