Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contact!

Cool Re: Contact!

Thanks for that, I will have a look. I've actually used Wufoo (wufoo.com) to create my form. It works pretty well really, but gets a bit confusing when you're trying to create your own form in the themes window. Plus (I'm not sure if this is the case with all form software), but even with a small placeholder on my page (in XWD), the form appears to cover the whole length of the page for some reason. Anyway, I'm happy with it for now, and it's FREE, so can't complain really. You can have a look at the form now at harlequinphotographic.com http://harlequinphotographic.com.

Chris.

Default Re: Contact!

You can install web form/formmail from

www.phpjabbers.com

see this: www.cliniquepierrejanet.com/contact.htm

Rgds

Also have a look at EmailMe Form. They offer a free service and captcha authentication (those characters you have to key in before you can submit the form). This cuts down on automated bots that hijack forms and use then to send out spam.

I found a tutorial about Xara and Jotforms. The problem is the tutorial was quite old, he was using Xara ver. 7 and Jotform didn't look at all like his; I had to register. Nevertheless i chose a template form which looked just the job, saved it and copied the code. Back in Xara (Ver 15 32 bit) I dreww a blank bow, went to website properties and pasted the HTML code into the placeholder. The result - nothing.

Please help.

Welcome to TalkGraphics stephenmission

This thread was started in 2009. Please start a new thread for your problem and we will try to help.