Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Photo "pop-up" suddenly not working

How come when I use the rectangle tool to draw a box around a linked button and a photo set to "pop-up", the photo and the linked buttons suddenly stopped working when I click to view the page as a web page? This has never happened in my other XWD webs.

Default Re: Photo "pop-up" suddenly not working

Could you post your .web file please?

Hi Sledger. Here is the link to the page I'm talking about. www.namesandpoems.com/indexnew.htm

As you can see, all photo "Pop-Ups" and links on this page work except for the ones I "boxed in".

Thanks, Steve

It looks like you put the frame/box object on top of your image. Send it to background (Ctrl+B) and it will work fine.

Unfortunately you can not click through the transparent areas of the image in most browsers.
    John.

Thank you so much. I could not move the box back as it disappeared behind the page, so I just grouped the objects inside the box and moved them forward.

How come this never happened when I made boxes before? Is there any setting I can make so that the rectangles are always behind the objects inside?

Also, is there any way to create forms within XWD that would be e-mailed to me when submitted? Right now I use a 3rd party form hosting company. Steve