Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: ZBrush 4

Hybrid View

Default Re: ZBrush 4

Hello Maya,

You may already be aware of this, but Caligari is now giving away Truespace 7.6 thanks to having been bought by Microsoft. I appreciate this will be a horribly difficult download for you on dial-up, so maybe you have a friend who could do this for you and burn it to CD/DVD and post it to you.

Thanks for the info on TrueSpace 7.6, David! That's a great idea!
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

It's my pleasure, Maya. The thing is, I have downloaded all of the free files, but I wish I had the courage to actually open it. It really looks like a steep learning curve. I think I had better wait for some holiday so I can lock myself away with some valium to try this. Being on the wrong side of 40, I am getting worse and worse at learning new concepts. You should see me fumble with my mobile phone .

Talking Re: ZBrush 4

Don't worry! At the risk of TMI... I'm with you in the age/number game, although I'm better "preserved" than most jars of strawberry jam, when it comes to the strain and mental acrobatics required for many 3D programs my brain just turns to jelly at times.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain