Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Stereogram - A depth mask & perspective experiment

I've been working on this stereogram and trying to hone my depth mask creation skills using only Xara Xtreme. It's been a tremendous learning experience trying to achieve, not only the depth, but, a believable perspective in the final SG. There were more than several times that I thought that I was in way over my head attempting a multi-level view but I think I've worked it out. This stereogram has a fairly wicked depth factor which made placing any nifty floating images on top a rather sickening viewing experience. Even those that can usually see these things may have a slight difficulty in working out the hidden image. Please, don't give up as I think the effort will be more than worth it.

For those that can see these 3D worlds, I'd appreciate any critiques, suggestions or other feedback you may have so that I can improve on my future stereograms.

As always, my thanks go to Gary Priester for his inspiration and his many insightful and revealing tutorials. I am but one small candle that has been lit by Gary's bright torch.

Thanks for looking,
    Harry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stairs_SG.jpg 
Views:	1172 
Size:	156.1 KB 
ID:	60393