Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email me form

Default Email me form

What's happened to Emailmeform? Their website isn't showing and if you fill in my form on my website, you just get 'address not found'?

www.emailmeform.com

Default Re: Email me form

Hi Stuart. Their website shows just fine here.

Stuart as this isn't a Web Designer topic, could you perhaps show us your Web Designer created site which has the problem? Or better still the .web file?

Here is my website - it just comes up with address not found when you use the emailmeform form on the contact page under 'email us'. (You only have to fill in the email field to make the form work).

www.bloomsburycleaning.co.uk

Seemed to work fine for me Stuart. No errors when I filled and submitted the form.

(You should receive and email from me

I haven't received it, and I get 'page load error' when I try to load the emailmeform site. This is weird. I also get 'page load error' when I try and submit the form on my website?

Have you tried emptying your internet cache and restarting your modem/router and rebooting your PC?

Here's the screen I received after using your email form.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	emailformthankyouscreen.png 
Views:	475 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	60458  

I've cleared the cache and restarted but everything else is working fine. The problem seems only isolated to the emailmeform website and my website form. I'm not receiving any emails through it.

I recently upgraded to the Linux Ultimate package with Storm Internet (using Plesk) and have just reconfigured the settings of my outlook. All the email is working fine, I can email out and receive emails, but not emailmeform emails. But I can't even get on the emailmeform website to change any settings. Could this have something to do with it?

I recently upgraded to the Linux Ultimate package with Storm Internet (using Plesk) ..... Could this have something to do with it?
    I doubt it, after all, when I visit your site and use your form I am using the same site hosted by Storm as you are.
    Also, the EmailMe website isn't related to Storm either.
    See if you can contact EmailMe (+4 0722 486348 ), your IP may have been blocked by their system for some reason??

Note: They also have a support Yahoo/MSN messenger ID: wiz_bluecastle

I'm having the exact same problem and it's really worrying me because I dont know how many messages I may have missed since it's a while since I checked whether the forms work or not. Can anyone even access www.emailmeform.com?

Oops! This link appears to be broken.
    Their servers seem to be down.
    Tried from Georgia USA