Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Placeholder Bug

Default Placeholder Bug

Hi,
    I may have found a bug with placeholders...
    I created a page 'Dads Designs" and created a couple of SWF files in SwishMax. I then then used the 'placeholder' to hold them, but it didn't work the way I wanted, so created another SWF file, and used that for the placholder it worked the way I wanted it to, but I changed the design and deleted the 'placeholder' and replaced with a straight png file.
    Here is the 'bug' when I export the new design to a new folder it pusts all the SWF files (no longer used) in the image folder.
    Jim

Default Re: Placeholder Bug

Sorry Jim, I can't follow you here. Could you expand on it a bit more please?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Placeholder Bug

Hi,
    I created a Page, Dads Designs" as an learning exercise. Then I creates a SwishMax2 intro page, with hands 'fading' in and a globe appearing.
    I then Set a Placeholder in Xteme Pro 5 to display the SWF file. I tweaked the SWF file to the way I wanted renameing each as I did alter, and adjusted the Placeholder accordingly.
    Now when I export the final 'site" all the SWF files are saved in my export folder. regardles whether they are used.
    Hope that makes sense.
    JIm
    p.s. am checking thepost between smoke brekas at my Birthday BBq. LOl