Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

We have been advised that Xara will host the XaraXone & Forum but there has been no mention of the WebXealots available to Insider members who purchased Xara through i/us.
    Therefore, will there be any benefits in purchasing XaraX from i/us rather than Xara?
    Are the WebXealots going to be hosted and Gary remunerated by Xara? In my estimation it would be a good investment by them of part of their advertising budget. Speaking of which, I've just spotted my first ad for Xara (Xara3D, Xarawebstyle & XaraX) in a magazine for over 3 years here in Oz. UK magazine 3Dworld issue 2 August 2000. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

We have been advised that Xara will host the XaraXone & Forum but there has been no mention of the WebXealots available to Insider members who purchased Xara through i/us.
    Therefore, will there be any benefits in purchasing XaraX from i/us rather than Xara?
    Are the WebXealots going to be hosted and Gary remunerated by Xara? In my estimation it would be a good investment by them of part of their advertising budget. Speaking of which, I've just spotted my first ad for Xara (Xara3D, Xarawebstyle & XaraX) in a magazine for over 3 years here in Oz. UK magazine 3Dworld issue 2 August 2000. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Well, according to the Xara Xone, you have no choice but to order from Xara....

"XARA X will soon be available for sale exclusively from Xara Ltd"

Just use whichever version of Xara you can find, buy it from wherever you can buy it, and sit tight. Maybe they will soon know how to tell their ass from their elbow. Hopefully they will even run their next stunt by their PR firmbefore putting their foot in it.

I-US (Chris)has stated that they will NOT sell XaraX and said also to go and buy XaraX directly from Xara.com

The BEST is good enough!
    The BEST is good enough!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Are the WebXealots going to be hosted and Gary remunerated by Xara? In my estimation it would be a good investment by them of part of their advertising budget. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The answer is yes.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...

quote:-
    -----------------
    The answer is yes.

Gary

-----------------
    That's great news, Gary.
    The only reason I purchased Xara2 from i/us rather than Xara was for the Xealots.

Roger