Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Embed MP4 in page

Thanks to both of you.
    I have it working, well mostly. Your comment, sledger, about the cache is probably right on the money. I have gone back to the original code and used your last code. I can get both working with both tent_fold.mp4 and video.mp4 on the local site (no broadband) but when I upload it to the website the tent_fold.mp4 displays 'connecting' for a long period & then stops, whereas video runs fine.

The big file (tent_fold) runs ok on the web if you use a hyperlink to it and allow it to open on a blank page.

It looks as though I need to drop the size of the file. It has enough res to run full screen so I can chop it back considerably.
    Again
    Thanks for your patience
    td

Default Re: Embed MP4 in page

It is now working thank you. The video has been compressed to well under 2MB & runs nicely. It was the size that was the issue.
    See greygypsies.com.au/info/popup_tent.htm. There are a few bits to clean up but they are mostly housekeeping.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 29 April 2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Deleted unnecessary quote of an earlier post ~ Egg