Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Work For Hire - Build Me a 3 tier Nav Bar

I am putting a web site together but am having a very challenging time figuring how to put in a cascading horizontal nav bar based on the Orbit Theme.

I would be willing to pay 40UDS for someone to build me a finished nav bar to my specs.

955 pixels wide...orbit theme...8 or 9 buttons...my colors...my text...4 buttons have a second layer and 2 buttons have a third layer. Deep buttons overlay over on top of my mast header. Works when delivered. I will provide additional details. About 3 days turnaround time if possible.

You can PM me off line if interested.

The Nav Bar is the main thing holding me up on my project...and right now the nav bars seem to be so very experimental and developmental in this program.

Thanks

Suzzie

Default Re: Work For Hire - Build Me a 3 tier Nav Bar

Suzzie,

I would be more than happy to build this for you..

I can provide this to you on time...

Let me know,

Thanks....
    RaZzLE

There's a video walking through the creation of multi-level navbars here, and a slightly longer one here in case you wanted to save money. They're straight forward to make once you've seen how it's done.

Hi Razzie,

Thanks for the offer of assistance. Ive looked...and I dont see a private message area on this forum...I guess there isnt one unfortunately.

You can reach me at suzzie@glamourretouching.com and we can chat off line if thats Ok with you.

Thank you very much.

Suzzie

Quote Originally Posted by suzzie1234 View Post
    Ive looked...and I dont see a private message area on this forum...I guess there isnt one unfortunately.
    Hi Suzzie.
    The PM system at TG is available to new members after their post count reaches a certain level..
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 28 April 2009 at 02:26 AM.

Thanks...Ive got a ways to go before I get PM. But who knows...Ive made quite a pest of myself lately.

Thanks for all the great responses...you all are quite gracious!

Suzzie,

I just emailed you from my email account. SO make sure and check your spam folder, just in case I got sent there instead of your inbox... Look forward to working with you on your project...

Thanks...
    RaZzLE

Suzzie,

I have tried several times to send you an email, but I keep getting returns stating that the email address is not a working address.. If you would rather email me and I can respond to your email, you can reach me at razzle@professionalpc.biz, I look forward to hearing from you...

Thanks,
    Razzle
    RaZzLE

Suzzie,

Not sure when your on, but I will just check back here and there and see if you respond. If you want to, just email me from your email so I know where to contact you at.. I have already started the project and all it needs is your details now..

Thnaks...
    RaZzLE

Thanks Razzle,

This is a new address...and its working now. Ill work with you off line.

Thank you so much!!

Suzzie