Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello,
    I once knew it, but I forgot.
    I am trying to put a border, or color around a Font, or Picture. It has to be able to detect the edges of the picture or Font.
    I remember that I was able to change the color and width of the border very easily and quick.

I use Photo Shop and Corel Draw. Does any one know how to do this on Both Programs???

If anyone could get back to me asap, that would be awesome.
    Are there any other good forums out there, or is this the best one?

Thanks in advance.
    Andreas
    IP

Hello,
    I once knew it, but I forgot.
    I am trying to put a border, or color around a Font, or Picture. It has to be able to detect the edges of the picture or Font.
    I remember that I was able to change the color and width of the border very easily and quick.

I use Photo Shop and Corel Draw. Does any one know how to do this on Both Programs???

If anyone could get back to me asap, that would be awesome.
    Are there any other good forums out there, or is this the best one?

Thanks in advance.
    Andreas
    IP

I'm not 100% certain what your trying to do but, if I'm right you can put a coloured border around a font by duplicating the font, putting it behind the original and increasing it's outline thickness. You can of course change it's outline colour to stand out.

If you want to do the same to a group of shapes (a picture). Duplicate the shapes and weld the duplicates together to form an outline. Place the outline behind the original shapes and do as above for the font.

You can move objects forward or behind via the arrange menu.

Right click a palette colour to change outline colours.

The outline thickness becomes available on the property bar when objects are converted to curves or, via the outline tools palette.

Sark
    IP

Perhaps you used the Contour tool?
    Here's a tut I found:
    http://www.insidegraphics.com/corel_...xt_effects.asp
    IP